OK I Hate Her.


Meredith Grey.

Ellen Pompeo, the actress who plays her did an interview with TvGuide's David Keeps. She spoke about why she gave up her movie career for the small screen, the main reason being she wanted to play a strong female character. OK, "seriously," (the cast says seriously about 20 times in every episode, is it just me?) Meredith Grey is super annoying, emaciated and completely self-involved. Many of you share the same sentiment on message boards. Her pining over Dr. McDreamy and sleeping with whoever and whenever makes me want to pull a Plath, roasting my head in an oven. And now she slept with O'Malley!!! O'Malley. I hope Shonda Rimes and the rest of the writers give her a life because I am very close to being over this show.

4 comments:

Fazer said...

I gave up on this show about 7 episodes in. Its a horrible soap opera that is so boring now.

Anonymous said...

phew! i thought i was missing out on something good

Anonymous said...

Grey's Anatomy is still a funny show. If people get too serious then they will miss the humor which is all over the show.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sarah. I never thought I'd live to see you write that. But I completely agree. Poor O'Malley.