Mo' Better Batman


Courtesy Batman-On-Film.

Tons of rumors flying about casting for the not yet official sequel to my favorite movie of 2005. These are probably baseless rumors, but I figure I'd not only join in on passing this suspect information along, but put out my fantasy cast for the far away sequel. Disclaimer: This is the blind rant of a fanboy and has no basis in fact.

The Joker: Probably the only sure bet as to who we can expect from the rogues gallery. The name being floated? Mr. Jennifer Connelly. Who I want? Crispin Glover or Michael Keaton.

Harley Quinn: A natural fit with the joker, not been attempted on the big screen. The name being floated? Emily Watson. Who I Want? Juliette Lewis.

Harvey Dent: Name being floated? Donnie Darko. Who I want? Billy Dee!! Actually, I want Bruce Campbell. Ok, Actually I want John Travolta. It's revival time.

Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin: Name being floated? Was Bob Hoskins, now unknown. Actually I think this character is a bit over the top to be considered for the current franchise, but if I had to pick, it has to be..actually I don't care, and I hope this jackass isn't in the movie. I'd rather see Killer Croc.

No comments: