Yo Mamma handles more "traffic" than a linux based web server!!!


Immigration is a hot topic right now, and myself being a California resident I have come to embrace the Hispanic culture that is so prevalent in Southern California with one exception...WILMER VALDERRAMA. I would gladly support deporting all "undocumented citizens" if the government only promised to send Wilmer back with them. This guy has done nothing significant in his entire Hollywood career. He has simply coasted on his Fez voice and his on again off again relationship with Lindsay Lohan (come on you two, work it out!!!).

Apparently, someone gave Wilmer DVDs of "In Living Color" and some executive agreed that the idea of doing a show based on a 15 year old skit concept (Dirty Dozens) was a great idea! Basically, Wilmer and some black guy find the best trash talkers from schools in the "ghetto" and have them "spit their game" against each other. As I was watching bits and pieces of the recent 9 episode marathon MTV aired this past weekend, I expected Ashton Kutcher to pop into my screen and explain to me this was one giant Punk'd skit. The people on the show are not funny and the jokes are all old. Seriously, we all see this person is fat and has pimples is it really that hilarious when you point out the obvious? Also, there is something inherently racist about the idea of combing the "ghettos" for the best trash talkers. Are blacks and latinos the only ones who can talk good trash? Rich white kids have been trying to be black for the past 40 years. I am sure there are some great trash talkers up in the San Fernando Valley or in Beverly Hills.

"Yo Mama" airs 19 times a day on MTV. I am sure you will run into an episode soon. I suggest you don't watch.

2 comments:

worry said...

Wilmer Valderama your show is so stupid that...umm...it's currently aired on MTV.

Sarah said...

oh man...so with you. you made me laugh. good post.