Vice Refresher


This is probably a bad sign. For the second entry in a row the accompanied photo has featured Don Johnson. This must break some type of blog rule and I'm sure we'll now be the laughing stock of the blogging community. I apologize for the trouble this may cause and I promise to do my best to make sure the next item I submit in no way features Don Johnson. Even if CBS announces a "Nash Bridges" retrospective is in the works I will resist the urge to use a photo of Johnson mugging it up with Cheech.

Now why would I use a photo of Johnson alongside the unemployable Philip Michael Thomas? Well NBC has decided to air the pilot episode of "Miami Vice" this Saturday at 8. Obviously this is in anticipation of the big screen VICE movie opening July 28th starring Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx. Farrell and Foxx will host the broadcast and since the 2 hour pilot is being stretched to 3 you can bet there will be a lot of footage of the new film throughout the evening. Probably not worth cancelling Saturday night activities such as dining, dancing, and fucking but if you're as hyped for the movie as I am this could be a great way to sample the old before embracing the new.

3 comments:

Fazer said...

I am pretty sure its a consensus among bloggers all across the blogosphere that there isnt ENOUGH Don Johnson related blogging.

Bravo Chris.

Chris said...

From now on I think I'll have a shot of Johnson no matter what I write about. I might even scour around and find a shot of his animated Lt. Falcon likeness from "G.I. Joe: The Movie."

worry said...

in similar fashion, i will include close-up photos of edward james olmos's cratered visage in all of my posts.