MyTube: The Greatest Dunk EVER

Once again, I am bringing some of my favorites from YouTube.com (an idea that I think has become pretty hackneyed now across the internet. I am not saying I invented the idea...but I sort of did.)

So, we have the And1 Mixtape Tour. Flashy dribbling, complicated passing, and dunks galore. Its great fun watching not only the game but the massive egos these guys carry around as well. Finally, one member of the tour has stepped out and done something historic. Taurian Fontanette aka "The Air Up There" (great Kevin Bacon movie also) dunked the greatest dunk I have ever seen in my life: The 720. I will let you watch the video, its pretty self explanatory. Also, watch for a quick cameo from Grayson Boucher aka "Tha PROFESSAAAAAAAAA"

1 comment:

worry said...

i didn't know what and1 was till a couple weeks ago, and i still don't really get it, but this clip is awesome.