YouTube pick of the week/hour/day


I don't know if this column is deemed acceptable under the new movement we are taking this blog in, but I just needed to share this fantastic video with all 40 of our regular readers.

It's no secret that I love Reel 2 Real's 1994 classic "I like to Move it" (it was popular way before madagascar came out people. stop referring to it as "that song from madagascar"). It's probably one of the greatest dance songs ever created. It gets stuck in your head and when you hear it "girls all over the world can't stop moving their body nice sweet and sexy." Here is a link to the original video, which in itself is quite funny.

In that same search, I came across these european kids (i think?) who are celebrating something to this same song. Keep an eye on the kid in black. If Dan Akyroyd and Steve Martin ever want to hire someone to play the kid version of their "Wild And Crazy Guys" characters, I think they should also keep their eyes on the man in black.

No comments: