Stealing Cable T-shirt Store: OPEN FOR BUSINESS


Well, there is only one t-shirt in the inventory right now. It won't win any design awards, but heck I put it together because I wanted to show my support for "Passenger 57" himself. Anyway, you can go here to reach Stealing Cable's Cafe Press store. I don't plan on making any money off this, so its going to cost you the same amount it would to make your own t-shirt on Cafe Press.

So, visit the store. Buy some shirts. Support Wesley.

CafePress Stealing Cable store link

3 comments:

Chris said...

Alright I bought one. Snipes better keep his ass in Namibia for a while so I get some hilarious wear out of it.

worry said...

i support the idea except the part where i don't get any money from your creations.

Fazer said...

i recieved my shirt today.

It is BRILLIANT.