MyTube: BORAT...THE SOUNDTRACK

So, I don't think any amount of overexposure can prepare America for B-Day (November 3rd).

In my original review in May, I stated that Borat is one of the funniest films of the past decade. I stand by it totally.

Yesterday, the Borat Movie Soundtrack was released with plenty of original material including "You Be My Wife" and a Borat version of the Steppenwolf classic "Born To Be Wild".

Here is the infomercial for the soundtrack, and a link to the full version of "You Be My Wife"

Posted By:Borat

Get this video and more at MySpace.com



"You Be My Wife"


EDIT: I picked up the soundtrack today. It is brilliant. There are actually real songs on here that sound like they are definitely eastern european, western asian in origin. They are actually kind of catchy. There is also the full version of the music that is used to introduce Borat pieces on "Da Ali G Show". I highly recommend picking it up. If you don't, you are probably a gypsy.

No comments: