No Ultraviolet for me

Well I usually am not swayed by reviews, but the downright Uwe Bollian 4% (what the hell, Wimmer?) on Rotten Tomatoes for Wimmer's Ultraviolet is going to keep me out of theaters this weekend. Fear not, however because this is an unusually good month, with next week's Hills Have Eyes remake from High Tension (which kicks ass) director Alejandro Aja, and the following week we have V for Vendetta, from some guys whos last movie(s) were the Matrix(es). Both actually have surprisingly high scores on RT right now, especially HHE, so consider my interest piqued. Also this coming week you will have my fixing of the fourth Harry Potter flick and an all important review of ABC's midseason (and quite strangely Arrested Developmenty looking) Sons and Daughters, as well as all the news thats important to me and my massive staff.

No comments: