Shoot 'Em Up: Actual Footage


I don't know exactly what the hombres over at LatinoReview.com do to get their exclusives, but they are pretty on top of the movie scoopage now that AICN has sort of just given up on movie scooping and just becoming a glorified message board with the occasional Harry Knowles rant.

LatinoReview first broke news about Michael Davis' (writer of Double Dragon: The movie!!!) long animatic that he showcased to studio execs to get money for his new movie idea. They actually put it up on their website and it got a lot of people talking. He basically combined the style of a John Woo shoot out with the kinetic pace of a Jackie Chan action sequence. Needless to say, I was excited about what I saw.

Now, LatinoReview has posted a promo reel with actual footage from the movie and hot damn! does it look good. It boasts a great cast and has a nice sense of style to it. I also very much appreciate the return of massive amounts of ammunition expenditure. American movies have been far too gun shy in the past few years. I like what I am seeing here. Take a look and tell us what you think.


Footage

No comments: