Barf = $$$


After a few quiet weeks of September box office returns, JACKASS 2 came to the rescue to take in $28 million over the weekend. This makes one thing quite clear. People love pubic hair.

I contributed my $9.75 to the JACKASS 2 pot and I feel no shame at all. It goes beyond the first film and is full of funny and stomach disturbing moments from start to finish. I'd go into greater detail but this is really a movie that begs to be seen without knowing all the great stunts and pranks beforehand. I'll say this though, 350 pound women should not appear on film naked.

Next weekend will continue the trend of movies designed to sicken their audiences. That's right, Ashton Kutcher is back on the big screen in THE GUARDIAN. Oh Kevin Costner, I hope you at least bought a solid gold toilet or something with the money you "earned" to do a movie with Kutcher.

2 comments:

worry said...

it's actually a double Kutcher whammy what with Open Season hitting theaters the same day!

Chris said...

Oh my God! Not even our children are safe from this madness!