Law and Order...and Fletch?

Well, I think we can all rest now. Someone has found Chevy Chase and given him another job!!! After that whole "karate dog" debacle, I for one thought the man would never work again outside of public access or possibly headlining some Skinemax (ha, that never gets old, does Cinemax even exist anymore?) movie.

Apparently, Law and Order has chosen Chase to play a drunken celebrity who gets pulled over and goes on a racist tirade, but the twist is...wait for it...he may be involved in MURDER!!! (dum dum cue the L&O music). I guess the Law and Order writing staff is getting quicker and quicker in their ripped from the headlines turn around time. If I was Chase, I would be pretty flattered to be playing the TV version of Mel Gibson. Then again, if I was Chase, I would also probably be drunk a lot spouting my now famous anti-nerdbekistani slurs, so maybe he is the right guy for the role.

read more here

No comments: