You'll believe a man can fly: Justin Returns

Well after a long month of beginning training for a new job, getting married, traveling around the east coast to see Pearl Jam, discovering World of Warcraft, getting caught up on my comics, and beginning work on my script for "Manimal," I thought it good to check in. Thanks to the guys for keeping the content stream steady (/end sarcasm).

Here's what you can expect from me this week:
Superman Returns: An Imax Experience: A review up by 4 am Wednesday.
"Manimal" News
Spotting the Weasel?
and the passing of the torch...


Check back shortly...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awww, Congrats Justin on all the new happenings in your life.

(Unless you were being sarcastic, in which case, I take it back.)

Fazer said...

you got married? To a white girl!?

you are living the dream man!

Anonymous said...

it's all true!