Welcome!

Hey folks, welcome to the blog-end of what will soon become the "Stealing Cable" empire. Here all hosts and correspondents will be posting information relating to the twice a week-ly podcast. For those of you who don't know, "Stealing Cable" will consist of discussion and news related to TV shows that we like. Why listen you ask? Well in my experience, it seems that there is a large group of people who watch pretty much the same shows, and perhaps we could help this group find some shows that they otherwise wouldn't have given a chance, and even hear discussion about their favorite shows.

I am Justin Kelly (one god damn American Idol reference and I will slit your throat), a host and your producer. I am a drug and alcohol counselor. What the hell right does that give me to talk about TV? I watch more than you do. You may know me from my TV rants on my blog "What to Watch" or at Chud.com's MB. You may know me from my old TV blog "Damn That's Good" which is now "Damn, that got erased." You may know me from Halo 2. You may know me from my political rants at "Left Times," or any number of spinoffs and guest spots. Wherever you come from, I hope that you all will enjoy the show.

No comments: