Episode 1 Production Update: 1.0

As a few of you know, we had planned to get the "series premiere" out to you the week of July 10th. Because of my internet troubles over the past week, (as in I had no access to the internet at all), that is probably not going to happen. In that time, Faze and I were going to do a test run, as well as hammer out content and guests. Since we haven't been able to talk at all, I'll say we're now aiming for hmm...late next week or early the week of the 17th for the first show.

The initial test on my production end is and has been finished for a while now. I was extremely pleased with the results. Next is a test with Faze. I'd look for recording for the actual first ep to begin this weekend. After recordings are finished, I'll go to my cave to edit and produce your final product. After everyone involved hears and gives the OK, we will go live.

For the first ep we have lined up:
The best shows of last season
FX: The new HBO?
Correspondent Brendan on new shows for next season
News and views on...news surrounding the shows we call our own

I have been talking with a potential guest for the first show, but as of this time, nothing is confirmed.

For the time being, this blog will likely act as a frontpage for the show, so check here often for updates as I get them. The TV Blog "What to Watch" will be on hiatus for now so that I can concentrate on making this show awesome.

No comments: