The Return of the Bandu

I suppose I should, also, take this opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Bud Leonard, though some of you may know me as Brendan. The son of a TV critic, I've been around television my entire life, but it wasn't until recently that I decided television studies/writing tv was what I wanted to do with my life. Well, that and outdoor education, which is what I do now.

Anyway, I'm going to be the very special correspondent who tells you what's good and what's bad before it gets on the air (hopefully). I've already seen some of the new shows for the Fall season, and I look forward to talking with you about them.

For point of reference, my favorite shows include "The West Wing," "Scrubs," "Arrested Development," "Deadwood," "Six Feet Under," and pretty much everything Joss Whedon's ever done....ever.

Except for the "Tales of the Vampires" comic.

No comments: