The Legend of Van Damme Grows

Stealing Cable has never really dealt in gossip. My policy is whatever Lindsay Lohan wants to stuff in her vagina is her business. But sometimes a story comes along that is too juicy to let slide. The revelation that Jean-Claude Van Damme had a tryst with Kylie Minogue while making STREET FIGHTER is such a story.

In an interview with Empire Van Damme states "Street Fighter was corny to me," he told the magazine. "But there were nice things. I got to see the land of Australia and had a mini-affair with Kylie Minogue." Unreal. To think that while Raul Julia was slowly dying in his trailer Van Damme was knocking Minogue's combat boots.

In the same interview Van Damme drops some pretty deep logic. "I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. If somebody's going to speak bad about me, I will walk away. But if a guy like Steven Seagal slaps me once, I will slap him twice as hard. Life is full of violence."

Well said Col. Guile, well said.

2 comments:

Fazer said...

For a second I misread the first sentence of the second paragraph, making it sound like there is a magazine called "Empire Van Damme". My immediate thoughts were, how do I subscribe to that magazine yesterday!

Also, I take it as no surprise that Van Damme had a couple of "sonic booms" with kylie minogue. I also wouldnt be surprised if he knocked boots with Ming-Na Wen aka Chun Li.

Chris said...

Oh definitely. Ming-Na Wen is a whore. Just filthy.