Episode 4: Borrowing Cable

The 'cast is now available via direct link here. Itunes and subscribers should have this available as soon as feedburner picks it up.

We tried something pretty different for this cast, steering away from long discussions about certain shows and trying to wrench or pad them out depending on time and went with more broad topics and a free form discussion. The results are much more natural and you will be hearing more of myself, Faze and Jake's personality coming through. I stand by this as our best podcast yet, and I think we have found our groove.

Topics:
Where the hell have we been?
Itunes TV show downloads
Howard Stern goes on-demand
One month into fall tv 05

Hope you have as much fun listening as we did making this one. Let us know what you think with the email link or hell, even leave a comment here!

Enjoy-
Justin

3 comments:

Fazer said...

Fuck you kyle.

But thanks for responding

Anonymous said...

Kyle..i have stated in almost every episode my problem with lost. Veronica is still great, don't get me wrong, it's just that watching it side by side with the behemoth that is Nip/Tuck kind of dwarfs it's impact for me. I found out that my lack of supernatural was because for some reason my DVR was not finding the sunday repeat. Hmm...I think the point of tv downloading discussion was to try to figure out who that niche audience was. On Demand was another perspective of alternative venues for tv shows. I can't remember why I referenced you either.

The music at the beginning and end was a mastering issue that should be fixed..Jake's level is a latency issue and is a bit more complicated. As long as it's audible, thats about as good as it's going to get.

As for a step backwards..I'm sorry that you think that. The three of us are really happy with this one and barring a complete listener revolt, we are going to stick with the new free form behind the scenes format that we used for the first time with this episode. Thanks for the comments.

Sarah said...

hey guys, I find the podcast informative and funny. You guys have great chemistry. Keep up the good work, (aside from the nasty carpenter reference, maybe I wasn't feeling it because I am a girl.) :)