FX News

In a sign that FX has pulled it's head out of it's two week ass retreat, Aint it cool news is reporting that Rescue Me has been renewed for a third season that will begin shooting early next year, possibly meaning a pre summer run for the show. In other Rescue Me news, Diane Farr (the female fire-fighter) will be leaving the show to join the cast of CBS' kinda weak CSI with a small twist Numb3rs.

On the flipside of that coin, struggling FX (but not FX worthy) comedies Starved and It's always sunny... have been re-shuffled. Starved will go back to it's original thursday time slot, and Sunny will move to directly after Rescue Me. Unfortunately I think that is a sign that they have more resources devoted to Sunny, by giving it the better lead in, and thus returning Starved, the (slightly) better show, to where it suffered the most. I doubt either show will finish it's season run. Hopefully FX's next comedy will learn from those mistakes.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site, Justin. I have been reserching for canadian dollar related information on the internet when I stumbled upon your blog. While surfing I came across one other terrific canadian dollar related site. Check it out. You may find it useful.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Justin, here is some interesting forex and fx trading related information. If you are interested in forex trading and fx trading you will find the site useful.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Hello Justin, been looking for the latest info on forex traders workbook and found FX News. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Justin, I had been out looking for some new information on easyforex when I found your site and FX News. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

Anonymous said...

Hello Justin, been looking for the latest info on foriegncurrency and found FX News. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Hello Justin, been looking for the latest info on currencytrading and found FX News. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Justin, here is some interesting forex and forex trading secrets related information. If you are interested in forex trading and forex trading secrets you will find the site useful.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger, been looking for the latest info on foriegncurrency and found FX News. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

Anonymous said...

Justin, are you interested in forex or currency trading forum? If so then you will find this currency trading forum related site useful.

Kind regards.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site, Justin. I have been reserching for foreign currency trading and beginners guide training related information on the internet when I stumbled upon your blog. While surfing I came across one other terrific foreign currency trading and beginners guide training related site. Check it out. You may find it useful.

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Justin, while researching for forex trading related information I have come accross your blog. Since your site is generally related to forex and forex system I thought you might find this forex system related site interesting. Check them out.

Kind regards.