The Day is coming to a close...

For those that haven't already begun watching "Daybreak" on ABC.com, I highly suggest you start now. The final hour of the series will be going up by the end of this week (hopefully! a person who worked on the show has been chronicling the difficulty ABC has given the show's producers in getting all the episodes online. if you are interested you can search for the forum thread at the televisionwithoutpity.com forums).

I just wanted to give you readers the heads up because you never know how long the episodes will stay on the website. Either way, this show warrants an immediate DVD purchase when it hits the stores (who knows when that will be). I have seen a lot of great TV in my day, but as this show comes to a close I am very tempted to say this is the best 13 episode arc I have ever seen. The only thing I can think that rivals it as far as ongoing storyline and pacing would probably be the last season of The Shield.

I will probably write more about it when the final episode gets put up, but I wanted to give some advance notice so people can try and catch up.

No comments: