Stallone: Revealed!

I’m not a big fan of Aint It Cool News. I don’t like the site’s design, the talkbacks make me weep for humanity, and those animated scenes at the top showing Harry Knowles in famous movie moments make him look far better than the slob he actually is. But I do give credit where credit is due and they have started running a feature that has been a lot of fun to read.

Apparently Sylvester Stallone contacted Knowles and wanted questions from his readership. So starting last Friday Stallone has been answering 10 questions a day about everything from the upcoming ROCKY BALBOA to what was the proper way to use the 3 seashells from DEMOLITION MAN. Supposedly there will be 200 questions answered and so far Stallone has been going into good detail with his responses.

You can check out the first 10 questions here. There has been a new batch of 10 added each day and if they stay on schedule there will be enough new ones to keep us occupied until ROCKY BALBOA is released on December 20th.

1 comment:

Fazer said...

i was neglecting posting this news because frankly, Harry has not posted any of my questions.

But Chris is right, I think we owe it to our miniscule audience to make sure they are informed of this.

So far, I will give Knowles credit. he has picked MOSTLY good questions, with a few head scratchers thrown in there.

I think your respect level for Sly will increase (if its possible to get higher than deity) after reading his responses. He does not make any excuses about his career, and understands he has made quite a few mistakes along the way.