Ricky, I mean Rick Schroder joins 24.


As the new year approaches, so too does the new day of "24." The show has assembled a great group of guest stars for the upcoming 6th season and apparently there are still more actors needed to either help save the world or blow it up.

The newest addition to the cast is Rick Schroder. He'll be playing CTU operative Mike Doyle, described as Jack Bauer's "go-to man in the field" which I think translates to "will die horribly." Schroder joins a roster for the new season that already includes Peter MacNicol, James Cromwell, Kal Penn, and Powers Boothe as the Vice President (if only!).

The 5th season of "24" arrives on DVD tomorrow. As much as I like the show I stopped buying the seasons after the first 2. The DVD set contains a short prequel for the new season which can already be seen on Youtube here.

1 comment:

Fazer said...

and the prequel is terrible.

but I will give them credit to sticking to the overall 24 theme (crappiness?)