Happy Fall season 2005!

Officially kicking off with Fox's third season premiere of the O.C. and series premiere of Reunion tonight, Fall 2005 looks to be a black black night with a few bright stars compared to last year's love fest. Prison Break was great, but my other most anticipated serial drama, Reunion, was complete butt. With a tempting murder story dressed in crappy teen soap drama and a package of writing and directing that Dr. Uwe Boll would be proud of, Fox has dropped the first stain on what looks to be a flood of crap fall season. Thank god Nip/Tuck is coming back soon.

In other news, I have my paws on the pilots for Supernatural, Bones, and an interesting one you may have heard of called Global Frequency. My Name is Earl's pilot is on the DVD that comes with select issues of Entertainment Weekly. As soon as i find the son of a bitch, I will put up a review.

No comments: