ABC: Suck it...again and again and again

I just finished all 13 episodes of "Daybreak", the mid-season replacement on ABC that you probably don't remember because they pulled it after 6-7 episodes.

I have written about it before here, and I am going to write more about it right now.

The finale was brilliant. It answered a ton of questions and wrapped up the season's storyline quite nicely, while in true tv drama fashion left a few dangling questions that made me curse ABC even more because I came to the realization again that I will never see those answers.

I don't even want to write about the show's specifics because I am such a huge fan of what the show did.

I highly encourage that you go to ABC.com and watch all 13 eps, while they are still up.

The DVD of season 1 is apparently in the pipeline for early summer. I am picking it up for sure, and I would ask that all the fans of the show do the same to show the people who worked on it that we cared and to show ABC that they made a huge mistake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RACKING FRACKING @#$%%$@##$@#@!

I wish I had know ABC was playing the whole series online several months ago! My wife and I loved that show, and were furious when they canceled it. Shit, there were only 11 episodes total! Why not play them all?

I hate networks. Thanks for the tip on this, as well as on the DVD. We'll def. be buying that one.