So Close..

The promised land is just a heartbeat away. It's time to beef up the staff, and I need your help.

-we are looking for a fourth person to join the podcast..email if interested. This is a pretty tough spot, and there are quite a few guidelines here to be considered.
-I am looking for people to host other shows..email if interested with ideas. This may be a good idea for people looking to contribute but aren't able to commit to Stealing Cable.
-we are looking for more writers to hold up the blog end. The least commitment, I just want someone to pop in and post about things relevant to what we cover.


we will be doing a few more shows here..I want to have this new thing perfect before it goes live. If you can think of any ways to get involved and would like to, do not hesitate to email.

Finally, I was cleaning some old files off of my computer and I found the partial file of the never before heard "2005 roundup show." For those of you still wondering where it was, a technical glitch caused me to lose the full 40 minute recording. What I have found appears to be the first 10 or so minutes. I will post it when I get some time to go over it.

When we move to the new place, all files will be hosted here..that means you will have the show the second I am done editing it. No offense at all to Joe Lavers at the Average Joes, without him, none of this would be possible. There is a place for him if he chooses it at the new place. We will be switching to new programs to both connect and record the show, hopefully eliminating some of the technical issues and allowing for more interactive content. Stealing Cable, along with some other surprises I have lined up, will cover a much broader realm of content than the entity that you know now. My best hints? If you don't already, subscribe via the feedburner link, because it is going to be the only thing that stays the same, and the only way to get content the second it is delivered.

Now that I'm done hyping this, let's hope everything goes smooth. You can look for the beginning of the end of our current format with the first SC of 06 next week, if we can dig Canadian Jake out of the tundra.

No comments: